But even if you’ve already decided to get a SIP phone system, you can’t stop there – now you have to actually get the new phone system implemented into your business.
What specific steps should you take to successfully get and use your new SIP technology?
Should I Get A SIP Phone System For My Company?
First of all, it would be best if you understood why you should be interested in SIP trunking.
SIP, or session initiation protocol, technology comes with plenty of benefits when implemented into your company’s phone system. The benefits that you might be interested in are:
- Affordability. You have a good range of options to choose from when you are selecting your service package. Packages are easily scaled to fit your business’s specific needs.
- Reliability. As long as you are using a reliable internet connection, you can use your phone system to contact whomever you need to contact.
- Easy Integration. This technology is easily integrated into other communications systems that you may already be used to.
- Ease Of Use. Most people find that using SIP trunking technology is surprisingly easy. You and your team should be using your new phone system like pros after a short amount of time.
How Do I Go About Setting Up A SIP Phone System?
Setting up your new phone system isn’t as difficult as it may initially seem. You should be successful if you work with a reliable SIP trunk provider and follow instructions.
Basically, you should follow these simple steps:
1. Do Your Research. The first step to buying any new system for your business is research. Look at what is recommended for your type of company, what you need and what you want. Knowing what you should get can help you make your decision in the end.
If you are having trouble determining what you should get, speaking to your prospective SIP trunking provider for professional assistance can help.
2. Choose A Good Provider. Next, find a reputable, reliable SIP trunk provider who can give you what you need. It’s essential to choose a trustworthy company that has helped plenty of people like you in the past.
When choosing your provider, look at their services, experience, credentials and anything else that indicates what kind of company they are. Knowing more about them can help give you confidence about your decision.
3. Contact Your Provider And Select A Package. Once you have determined whom you’d like to work with, it’s time to contact them and select your SIP trunking service package.
If you are unsure which package is best for you, chat with your service provider and tell them about your company. They will have the experience and knowledge to suggest the ideal service package for you.
4. Work With Your Provider To Get Your System Set Up. Next, your SIP trunk provider can help walk you through the exact steps of setting up your specified service package and phone system. Simply work with them and follow the steps to get it set up.
Your specific actions during this step may vary depending on the SIP trunking provider you’ve selected, the type of phone system you use and the package you are using.
5. Teach Your Team How To Use The System And Enjoy it. After everything is set up and good to go, the last thing you need to do is teach your team about any new changes and get used to the new system. You and your team can enjoy your enhanced technology and all of the benefits that go with it.
What Key Points Should I Remember?
You should remember these points as you look for a good SIP provider and have your new system set up:
- SIP trunking phone systems can seriously improve your business’s communication capabilities.
- Setting up your own SIP trunks is not as difficult as it may seem. You should be fine if you work with a reliable SIP provider.
- You should always feel free to contact your SIP provider if you have any questions at all or run into any problems, even if your phone system is already set up.
Who Can I Go To For More Help In New Zealand?
Contact us at Aatrox Communications if you’d like to learn more about your opportunities! As New Zealand’s preferred SIP technology provider, we know everything about helping NZ businesses thrive with this technology.
We invite you to visit our website’s contact page or call us at 09 242 0880. We’d be thrilled to answer any of your questions or concerns about SIP trunking or about our phone systems. If you are having difficulties, rely on us to help.
Step into the future of technologically-advanced communication with Aatrox Communications.