About the Update
According to 3CX, the number of users on the 3CX iOS app is growing rapidly and they are working hard to ensuring people on the go are able to work effectively and efficiently.
This update primarily consists of improvements to pre-existing functionality of the app, addressing minor issues and annoyances of their current user base and offering a fresh experience to the new.
Improvements featured in this update as listed by 3CX:
- Improved the PUSH functionality when “also ring my mobile” is enabled
- Addressed audio issues for certain Bluetooth devices
- In some cases a GSM call would automatically be put on hold for an incoming SIP call
- Fixed first/lastname/company being lost when creating a new contact and swiping the list up.
- Fixed two potential crashes in SIP engine
- Fixed lost “device-assignable” app flag
- Updated display’s connection status appearance
- Updated translations